The company’s vision is to leverage its position to become the leading construction and property development company in South Africa.
From one project to the next the Barzani has aggressively improved its processes bringing it to a place where it can scale to meet the needs of any project and will continue to grow both organically and acquisitively.
Barzani has consistently proven itself within the various sectors and has broken multiple records and won numerous awards within the low-cost housing division.
They have exceeded the expectation of their clients in producing quality construction and development projects, locally and abroad.
The construction activities operate within Barzani as the core business of the group and have its operational head office in Klerksdorp, South Africa.
We are a level 2 BBBEE Company
An experienced management team with a proven track record
The senior management of Barzani has extensive experience in the development and construction industry.
This experience filters through into the contracts that it has successfully completed and ensures that the company is a leader amongst its peers.
A holistic and cost effective approach towards construction needs with specific solutions to address these needs along with continuous product development.
Balanced business portfolio
Barzani has a balanced portfolio across its business lines and geographies. It has a wide variety of customers throughout South Africa, including Government organizations.
Proven financial performance and stable cash flows
Barzani has shown significant growth and increased profitability over the last few years and has an uninterrupted profit history.
This has resulted in strong cash flows, increased investment in equipment and the ability to fund value-enhancing acquisitions.
Barzani fleet of plant and equipment
Barzani owns and operates a formidable fleet of construction equipment.
- Registered name: Barzani Development (Pty) Ltd
- Registration number: 2009/001909/07
- VAT number: 447 025 4741
- BBBEE – LEVEL 2
- CIDB 256951 Class 9GB PE
- CIDB 256951 Class 9CE PE
- NHBRC 1-47359061 Full subsidy
- Barzani strives to spend as much money on a project within the region as possible.
- The majority of labour is sourced from the community and trained in a way that they can continue to add value.
- All employees are actively involved in training courses.
- Barzani supported community projects e.g. upgrading of community halls, churches and schools.
- Barzani sponsors various sports teams.